Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Fate is Cruel

So I started last night :( Bummer, but at least I started, that means I likely do not have a cyst...so needless to say I don't feel too well today...

So after my Economics class I swore I saw Dan - the guy who I 'Dear Johned'...we dated pretty seriously and he actually said to me once that he didn't want to go on a mission if it meant losing me...sweet huh? So it was him...and I was dressed all slobby...sweatshirt and jeans with my hair in a ponytail - because I didn't feel well...I always wondered if I'd ever run into him again...it just sucks it had to be today...so we talked for a few minutes - just small talk..you know 'how are you' type of stuff...

But fate has yet another cruel twist for me...he already graduated but is coming back for a Masters in Accounting...so that means we will likely have MANY classes together over the next couple years...

I found out he just got married and in some strange way that actually makes me feel a little better...I'm not sure why.

Well my International Politics class is about to start - I gotta run.

2 comments:

Ryann said...

I'm so sorry that happened. It is so hard when you get the faintest glimmer of hope just to have it taken away. If it is any consolation-I just linked you onto my blog! I know, I know, not great comfort but maybe a little funny?

.::still blinking::. said...

I dated a guy in college who ended up being in the bishopric of my ward later. Enough said. I feel your pain.