Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Spiders in my cereal

I don't know why but I always have a hard time eating cereal out of a box that has already been opened...a lot of the time if I pour a bowl I won't be able to get through it - why you ask?? Because I have this long-time fear that spiders are in my cereal... I have never actually had a spider in my cereal - at least that I can remember, so I'm not sure why the fear exists...

In fact, just talking about it creeps me out enough that I am picking the sugar-covered raisins out of my bowl and going to throw the flakes (a.k.a. spider hiding huts) away, yet again.

1 comment:

.::still blinking::. said...

It is from Arachnaphobia. Do you remember that movie? Someone dies and it has something to do with one of those martian spiders in a box of cereal. You should watch it again. I watched it a couple years ago. All the scare comes back when you have not seen it for a while. It is like watching Grease as an adult and realizing that it is NOT a childrens musical and that it is really rather perverse.