Thursday, September 28, 2006

School

So school is going good - crazy - but good. I have already had several exams in my classes - one class I have already had 2!! I think I might switch majors (I know, again...indecisive me) because if I do Liberal Arts I think I can graduate in 2 more (possibly 3) semesters...which is sooner than I would with Accounting - PLUS I won't have to take Calculus! WooHoo.

So my question to you is: Is a Liberal Arts degree ok...or kind of seen as the 'slacker' degree??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A degree is better than no degree! Who cares what it's in? You can always get a masters in something else if decide later what you really want to do.

Ryann said...

My degree is liberal arts. No idea what I'll do with it but someday I'll figure it out. I agree with anon-a degree is better sooner than later and who cares what it is in? If you are done sooner-you save more money!

.::still blinking::. said...

But do you want to be an accountant? I also faced this decision and I am really glad that I specialized. You get more instruction in an area and are thus more hireable in that area. But getting done fast is tempting. Either way you will end eventually, and when it is over you will wish you were back in college and not in the real world.

P.S. Sarah is my cousin. She is cute though and I would take her as a sister.