Sunday, September 10, 2006

maybe I should lose some weight...

So I was demonstrating a crib to this sweet older woman today and I mentioned our interest free layaway and she said 'you must have yours on layaway now too, huh?' and I told her the one I want is like $1000...and hubby won't let me get it because we don't have any children...then she said - 'well you're expecting though, right?'.....ummm, akward.....

I mean...I'm not fat - and I have lost 21 pounds since January - so it is coming, but I guess not fast enough!

2 comments:

Janus said...

Some people can be so insensitive. Try not to let it bother you. It took me over 2 years to loose 75 pounds. It is a slow process, but take it from someone who has gone through it, it wonderful when it has all come off. Just keep at it. Sorry, I'm rambling. Take this comment for what it's worth.

Janus

.::still blinking::. said...

Did you hit her in the head with a crib bumper?