Thursday, September 07, 2006

Recovering from shock

So I made sure I looked presentable for school today. Did my hair - actually matched my outfit - wore cute shoes, perfume, makeup, etc...you know what I'm talking about ladies...

Then I strategically placed myself by the only other people in class I knew (other than him) so I could talk and appear interesting - two cute girls that reminded me of Becky (my Best Friend) and I our first year...so I smiled and chit-chatted a bit, made sure to smile a bunch and NEVER looked directly at him...I caught him glancing my way a few times - made me feel good...so I think I am recovered from last Tuesday's nightmare...

Also - I am loaded up on Midol and using one of those nifty heat patches today (for cramps) so I feel great! Isn't science wonderful!?

No comments: