Saturday, November 15, 2008

#14

#14 - Friends. I know this is kindof a repeat...but I am trying to pick something based upon the happenings of my day.
I was talking online to one friend today...lamenting that no university in Hawaii had a photo major program...and seconds later he sends me a link to the program at U of H at Manoa. Now my choice is a little easier...a little
A group of us want to go see the new 007 movie and a friend is going to get all the tickets as we speak so we will all have spots. Plus he saved me a seat at the Veteran's Day concert on Tuesday.

1 comment:

Chels said...

So this is random but I have a good friend who grew up in Hawaii. She is always talking about the pros and cons of living there. If you are interested, I'm sure she would love to talk to you about any questions you may have. Just thought I'd throw that out there.