Monday, November 17, 2008

Odd

For about 3 years November 17th has been seared into my mind. I can't even really explain how it came to be, but here's my best shot. In 2006, after we lost our first baby I would think about the future and what it could hold for us and one time the date November 17th came into my mind. Since then I have not been able to shake it. I have always had a hopeful feeling about the day, so as the months would align I had thought for sure it would be a due date, then as that didn't happen I would anxiously wait the months until I thought possibly I could find out I was pregnant on the 17th.
This is the third 'November 17th' I have come up on since then, and nothing has happened as of yet. It is hard to have the date pass and have no closure as to why it means so much to me in the first place. I'm hoping that this may be my year - I know I am already 9 hours in...but that leaves 15 left for my miracle.

1 comment:

onedayatatime said...

Okay ... here's my take. I just ordered Erin products from Native Remedies for her migraines. If they make her headaches stop, I would really like to order the fertility drops for you. Will you try them? Can we strike a November 17th deal?