Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sharp Dressed Man

I was perusing the internet to gather usless knowledge and I saw this. I find this kind of disturbing...ok, a LOT of disturbing. In case you don't want to click, here's the Reader's Digest version: The Big Three auto company CEO's flew to Washington to ask for bailout money - and they flew in PRIVATE planes. The article estimates that the flights cost $20K EACH. I was proud of Rep. Gary Ackerman, D-New York for scolding them in the hearing.

If a bailout will help our economy, I am all for it. BUT I don't want my tax money given to these bozos so they can fund their private jet flights.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Ummm I totally agree. Jared and I were talking about this last night. It makes me angry that these people think we should bail them out. When are we going to start saying NO!!! Just in case you wanted my opion....

cornnut32 said...

amen!