Wednesday, November 19, 2008

#17-19

#17 - Hubby and Me time - When Nathan got home from work tonight, I made a quick dinner and we popped some popcorn and watched Seinfeld episodes. It has been nice to spend our evenings together since I left the restaurant a couple months back. Most of the time we spend our time doing nothing at all, and that is probably what makes it so great.

#18 - Support. Remember #12 the friends I didn't know I had? We had dinner last night. It was really great. We talked about a lot and some perspectives were shared that will help me as I deal with things going on right now. Here we are, too bad you can't see the size of that chocolate cake...I'm surprised we all didn't end up in the hospital with diabetic comas.

#19 - My Blackberry - Over the last week or so I have begun using more of the features of my phone and I have to say that I am LOVING it.

2 comments:

Lori said...

ummm pretty sure i WOKE UP with a sugar hangover. it was good times. :)

glad you're using your BB, you've officially crossed over to the dark side. wuahahahahah.

Amanda said...

I'm pretty sure Lori complained all day long about the sugar hang over. ;) That cake was soooo good. It was totally worth the sugar coma. Thanks for a great night!