Friday, July 28, 2006

Am I a horrible person?

So about 3:45 yesterday morning...after not being able to fall asleep I gave in and took a sleeping pill...and then I slept until 2pm...oh well..


So she had her baby yesterday, I think it was about 5pm or so. I felt a lot meaner than I ever expected...some people had told me that when the baby was born all my feelings would go away...but I actually felt them intensify quite a bit... It was tough, the day my parents became grandparents and it wasn't my child that did it...I am the oldest and the one who has been married the longest...(only one of my siblings is married and it has been less than a month since his wedding).

Today the plan is to go spend some time with my mom...retail therapy or something, so we'll see how that goes.


Oh...and I PROMISE I will have pictures of our new house posted here before the weekend is over...so check back Sunday evening or so to see them.

No comments: