Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Did I break a mirror or something?!

Is someone out there just playing a cruel joke on me??? Did you wake up this morning and say "I think I'm going to mess with Holly again, it's fun to watch her squirm"...?!??

I didn't hear back from the restaurant owner by this morning so I figured they were busy so I called them just now. The guy wasn't there so I talked to the owner...I had no sooner said my name when he said "We considered someone else for the position, good bye" and hung up...WHAT?!? Considered someone else...they offered ME the job and I took it...I am so confused and hurt right now. I am worried about how we're going to pay our mortgage...we have $12.61 in the bank and we have a $1000 mortgage due in 12 days.

I can barely even control myself as I'm writing this. I don't understand...we're 'supposed' to be here, but I keep hitting brick walls everywhere I turn. I am not in the best emotional state to be dealing with all this right now...I miss my friends from RI, and I miss my kitty Othello who died and I hate that we lost our baby while others (who don't even want children) are having babies. We have no friends here and I am LONELY and DEPRESSED and I don't know how much longer I can take this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holly, I am so sorry that the restaurant manager was such a jerk to you !!!! Why the heck did he offer you the job and then give it to someone else ? That was a low blow !!!!!!! I wish you luck finding another job, do'nt give up !!!!!!! Take Care Lisa, Lisa41076@aol.com