Friday, July 28, 2006

MacBook

I (and Nathan) have now officially gone to the 'Light'...yesterday we went to the bookstore to get everything for our classes...and they were having an INCREDIBLE sale on Mac computers...so we gave in and got 2! I got a MacBook and Nathan got a MacBook Pro...which will be really good, now with that and the mixer/speakers/mic's...he'll be able to start gigging out as a DJ for weddings, etc...

I am really excited to have it, I am finding that the Mac OS is such a breeze to operate. It will sure some in handy writing the many papers I'm sure to be assigned...not to mention it is SO cute... (he he, that is the girl in me coming out again)

So today is a little better than yesterday...I have spent some time reading blogs and I even got to talk to my friend Lexie from High School - who I haven't seen in FOREVER - and that was nice...she and her hubby are kinda going through simmiliar things as Nathan and I - and my heart goes out to them, cause man it SUCKS.

Well, I need to go rotate the laundry or I will have no garments for tomorrow...

1 comment:

GRK_MMM said...

Holly , glad you came to the light side with the mac. we have enjoyed ours and are looking to get another, read that as an additional one. We like our computers.. I am trying to do scrap booking on the computer. I will let you know how things go, as I post it on the internet.
We sure miss you here. Not sure when we are getting out to Utah again.