Thursday, July 27, 2006

Insomniac

A few days have passed since the baby shower episode and I am feeling ok...or at least better than I was on Saturday. Still no news on the job front...my interview at the 'babies-r-us' place went well...but I am not getting my hopes up anymore...although I FINALLY got unemployment all set up so I will have a little income coming in to add to my hubby's...

...I was cleaning up my scrapbook room tonight and realized my hands and feet were shaking, I stood up to walk back to my chair and everything went black...I didn't pass out but I fell over. I thought back and realized that I hadn't eaten since Monday night at my parent's place...and that is NOT like me...most people eat to live...I LIVE to EAT...

So Nathan heard me fall over (he was playing XBox in the Family Room) and asked what was wrong...I didn't want him to worry so I said nothing, but he came into the room before I could get back up and he realized what had happened... We were just about to leave (we were meeting his friend to go to a baseball game) so he said we would grab something to eat on our way...we had to stop at the bank (which happens to be located in Walmart) to cash a check and while we were standing in line all the color drained out of my face and I thought I would fall over again...so he told me to go get something that I could eat in the car on the drive instead...It was all I could do to walk through the store...I almost fainted a couple times...

I KNOW I shouldn't do that...the not eating thing...I have PCOS and I am insulin resistant which means I need to really keep an eye on my blood sugar - I even have to take medication for it - which incidentally I haven't taken for 3-4 days...I can't explain it...I just don't have the motivation to 'fix' myself a meal...I don't have the motivation to do much of anything lately...I'm lucky if I get showered and dressed for the day.

So the baseball game was fun, and I drank quite a few (like 4) HUGE Diet Coke's....and now I can't sleep...So I find myself at a quarter of 2 in the morning typing...rambling... into oblivion to the imaginary audience of my blog.

No comments: