Saturday, July 15, 2006

Bummer

Bummer, bummer, bummer

So I got a call from the lawyer guy and he set up a secomd interview with him and his partner (who runs the other office in another city)...it went really great...lots of positive good energy between the three of us. So I got a call from the partner today to say they went another direction...someone who has more 'law' experience...

So that brings me back to the old problem...how do you gain said 'law' experience unless you get hired to work in a 'law' job...only they won't hire you because you don't have the experience needed...aaarrrghh.

So I feel like eating a tub of Ben & Jerry's...maybe two.

I called the guy back at the restaurant...he was gone home for dinner, and they said he'd call me when he gets back in an hour or so...hopefully they still want me there...

Well, I gotta go...people are coming to visit the house tomorrow and we still have boxes blocking several doorways...and several windows without curtains :(

Holly

No comments: