Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lonliness

Well work is going ok...I get to start at the jewelry store on Thursday so that should be fun...otherwise things are slowly moving along...

We went to a baseball game last night with Nathan's best friend and his wife...it was SO fun...His friend is such a heckler....makes fun of everyone and I really think it helps...I swear more than once you could tell he was for sure 'in their heads'...needless to say we laughed pretty hard...so my abs got quite the workout and are a tiny bit sore today.

I am still feeling a bit lonely here, not that I don't know people, I just don't feel like I have a close friend close by (geographically)...I have 3 or 4 that I could call at any time and talk to, but sometimes it just isn't the same, ya know?? One of my super-close friends said there might be a chance she could move closer to me, which would be awesome...but I'm not holding my breath, as it isn't 100% in their control...

Well, Winston is DEMANDING my attention as I have been gone most of the day...so I must go play with the fur baby.

No comments: