Friday, August 04, 2006

WoooHooo!

I FINALLY have a job...we have been in our new house/state for over 2 months and now I FINALLY have a job - one that was offered to me and they really meant it! :)

I will be working Mondays at a jewelry store (owned by the same family as the baby place) and on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at the baby place. I will be able to make commission -hello engagement rings!- and I even get a discount! Yippee...

He (owner) brought me to his house last night to meet his younger brother/partner and his wife/other partner and they offered me the job on the spot...they mentioned how excited they were that when it came time to order new inventory for jewelry that I would be a great asset because I would be able to help them with what was 'in'...how cool am I?

Well I must go make myself presentable...I start TODAY! :) Poor Winston, he is not going to know what hit him...being all alone now >^..^<

No comments: