Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New House, Segment 4: The Scrapbook Room! :)



Ok...so this room is HANDS DOWN my favorite room in the house...not because of color (although I do love pink) but because I spend most of my time in here...I love to scrapbook and be crafty... plus it is in the basement so it doesn't get as hot as upstairs...a major plus as of late.




The pic above is my IKEA bookcase...it has turned out to be the BEST scrapbook/craft stuff organizer... So as you can see I have quite a bit of stuff...and the room is not spotless clean because I am always doing something that I don't want to put away until I'm done - that is the beauty of having a whole seperate room for this type of thing!




The pic above is the closet...I put up a curtain rod and long tab-top curtains right inside the closet to act as doors...they give the room a softer, more 'girl-y' feel...plus they take up less space than actual doors...All my Stampin' Up! stuff is in the closet...along with all my sewing notions (in the drawer thingy on the left)



This is right outside the door to my scrapbook room...Nathan and the missionaries built this for our kitties back when we first moved to Rhode Island...and it is Winston's FAVORITE nap spot...he snoozes while mamma scrapbooks.

No comments: