Thursday, August 10, 2006

New House, Segment 7: Kitchen and Dining - My Favorite!!


Ok...I have saved the best for last...I LOVE our kitchen...there are still a couple things I would like...a red Kitchenaid mixer for instance...**hint hint** and a red four-slice Kitchenaid toaster...but I like it so far.




I made the curtains, I looked all over and couldn't find just what I wanted to I bought red linen and made them myself! There is a little sign behind the sink that says
"I Love a Man with Dishpan Hands"



I have that annoying little space above the cabinets so I decided to put it to good use...and I decorated it! :)



I made this cute stool after we realized we couldn't get to the cabinets above the fridge without one...cute huh??



This is the dining room...I made this curtain also...I love the photo collage on the wall, I find myself standing at it often, reminiscing.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly, your house is just beautiful !!!!!!!! I live in an apartment, I used to have a house, long story behind that, have a good weekend, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Holly, I love your kitchen, it looks very inviting , here is my email address lisa41076@aol.com , email me and I'll send you the link for my journal, I love your journal, you have done a good job with it !!!!!!! Have a good weekend Lisa

Anonymous said...

Holly, your kitchen rocks !!!!!! It looks very inviting !!!!!!! Here is my email lisa41076@aol.com, email me and I'll send you the link for my journal, Have a good weekend Lisa

Janus said...

Do you want to come and decorate my house when I return from India?

Janus