Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Lucky coincidence?? I think not

So I had today off, and I was sleeping late (I have been SUPER tired this week) - the doorbell rang so I got up, but it was only some stupid lady trying to sell us a refinance program...Luckily my phone started ringing so I got out of it...and it was my really-close-love-her-to-death-wish-she-were-here-friend Heather calling from Italy! I haven't gotten to talk to her since she moved in the spring...It was exactly what I needed today.

Then the whole thing got me thinking...I didn't know I had today off until yesterday afternoon...and normally when I am in my coveted state of sleep if the phone rings I won't answer it...so how lucky am I that the doorbell rang right before she called!?!? Maybe it was not luck at all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holly, I love your journal, I have one on Aol, I'll give you the link if you would be interested in reading it, Take Care Lisa

Holly said...

Lisa,
I would love the link.

Holly