Friday, November 05, 2010

People LOVE us!

I was just pleased as punch (can I say that even though it isn't 1930 anymore?) to log onto the web this morning and finding not ONE...but TWO friends who are spotlighting our hope to adopt.  Yay!

You can check us out on Amanda's blog.  She's has two of the cutest little boys. 

Stefanie also featured us...she is our friend Valery's daughter Olivia's birthmom.  Her blog is an awesome place to start if you are curious about the birthmother side of adoption. 

I feel so loved today.  And for the first time in a while, I feel hopeful.

Today is a good day. 

::EDIT::
.
Jenn, who is the wife of one of Nathan's college roommates also posted about us today.  
(Thanks for the heads up Amy)

Holy Cow...THREE!!!  In ONE day!  Wouldn't it be cool if someone who reads one of these three blogs helped us find our baby?  That would be awesome! :) 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ALWAYS LOVE YOU HOLLY

VE

Amy - said...

Joe Z's wife actually wrote about you and Nate today too. :) I wish you two the best!

Happy Herrons said...

You are famous!! Sorry about the foster email - i forgot (again) about the military thing.