Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pfew!

What a busy month!  I hope through the barrage my posts you thought about adoption in a different way or that your hearts were touched by some of the tender stories that were shared by my guest bloggers. I know I am grateful that I had the month to be immersed in adoption.  It has filled my cup with hope.
I was curious what a mod-podge of the words on my blog over the last month would look like so I plugged it into Wordle and got this:

Click on the picture to make it bigger.

Not surprising.  (Never used Wordle?? It's cool.  The more a particular word shows up in the text provided, the bigger font it is...try it out, it's fun to play with)

And now I wonder, what was your favorite 
National Adoption Month post?

1 comment:

Katie said...

So, I'll be honest - I've blogged stalked your blog for awhile but now I'm commenting so no longer stalking. : I have appreciated your posts on adoption this month. After waiting for years, my sister was able to adopt this month! Before she even knew about the possibility of this adoption she wrote this post: http://adoptionislove.org/2010/06/26/hope/

I hope you find it as inspiring as I did.

Best of luck to you!!